Advice for Travelling to England from 18th March 2022
If you will arrive in England from abroad after 4am, Friday 18 March, you do not need to:
- take any COVID-19 tests – before you travel or after you arrive
- fill in a UK passenger locator form before you travel
This will apply whether you are vaccinated or not.
You also will not need to quarantine when you arrive, in line with current rules.
Advice for Travelling to England before 18th March 2022
When travelling to England from a country not on the UK’s RED LIST, provided you are fully vaccinated you will need to do the following:
Before departing for England:
- Bring proof of full vaccination status. Click here to view full details of which vaccines are approved for arrival in England.
- Within 72 hours prior to your arrival in England, complete a UK Passenger Locator Form
After arriving in England:
- Show above documents at immigration
- Countries on the UK Red list: click here to view a full list of countries on the UK Red list
- Vaccination: To qualify as ‘fully vaccinated’, you must have received 2 vaccines approved by the UK at least 14 days prior to arriving in England. Click here to view full details of which vaccines are approved for arrival in England.
Lateral Flow Tests
We have used a number of Lateral Flow Covid-19 tests from different providers and can recommend the following companies.
Please note, this page is designed to help your travel plans. Ingles & Hayday cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions or inaccuracies. Please make your own enquires with your travel operator or consult the UK Government website.